Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Craft Space

I can't wait to share my space with you all. I love checking out other blogs where you share your space, so I thought...why not? So I hope that you enjoy.

This is a snapshot of my favorite space! I just love it!!!! Those of you that know me well know that I am just a tiny bit OCD.....so that's why everything has a space. Sometimes I have a little bit of a hard time crafting because I can't stand things not to be in "its" place. (I am working on that though.) You will see my new rods from Ikea . One of the blogs that I just LOVE is my Stampin Up upline Mary Fish http://www.stampinpretty.com/. She is SUPER talented. I saw these rods on her blog an I knew that I just HAD TO HAVE THEM...well since we do not have an Ikea anywhere near here I had to wait until I was able to travel to one (they would not ship this item). Well, I must say...I LOVE ME SOME IKEA....You will also notice my autographed Nick Lachey picture at the top of my wall organizer. I also love me some Nick Lachey (a lot of you out there know that too).

This is my bullentin board that I have some family pics, card measurements, and work from some of my pals (The group of fellow Stampin Up members that I belong to). They are a super talented set of folks and I LOVE being apart of this team!!! The art work above the bullentin board is from my super talented daughters. I have more of their art that I am wanting to get framed.
This is a close up of the wall organizer that I have had for awhile now and I love it! You can see the rods a little better in this pic....love it! The paper that you see in the two floor organizers is all of my Stampin Up paper...I try to add a little to each one of my orders. It is great for everything to match. Speaking of SU paper....it was announced yesterday that they are changing things up a bit and there are LOTS of new colors. I will post the new color chart on my blog as well.
O.k. On the top is another one of my Ikea finds...I found these 3 canasters (SU demos check out pg 18 of the new mini...yes, it is the exact ones...I had no idea until I got home with them). All of you other guys have to wait until May to know what I am talking about. The cute boxes on the bottom (and one on the top) also came from Ikea. I have my stamps (in alpha order) in the ones on the bottom and my clear mount blocks in the one on the top. Two of the binders have stickers in them (organized by theme) in page protectors. One of them has only alphabet stickers and the other one has an image of every stamp set that I own, also in ABC order. I don't throw anything away....I can't waste my scraps. The two boxes on the top have my tiny scrap paper divided in envelopes by color. The blue box is SU Card stock only....yea!
I love this quote. This hangs above my double doors in my craft room/office. How appropriate! This was a Decor Element that SU carried. I just love it....it was easy to hang. (I think, Mark did it). :O)

More storage...of course Idol is on. The green basket holds all of my Big Shot Big XL dies...perfect fit. The box next to it (kinda hidden behind the two organizers) holds my smaller dies.

This is my sitting area in the craft room/office. I love to see my girls pile up and look at the scrapbooks that I have worked on. They look at them over and over and over. Makes the hard work worthwhile.



This is our desk. You can see my cricut sits on this...love the cricut! I have been "bitten by the bug". I hope that you have enjoyed...I can't wait to see some of your space.

15 comments:

  1. I love your crafting space, Stephanie! Love the wall color and all the great organization ideas! Thanks for sharing this with everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your crafting space and the fact that everything has its own place. Wish mine looked as neat.

    Sweet hugs,

    Angee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Stephanie, awesome!!! I wish mine was as pretty as yours. My walls have yet to be re-plastered, lookin at drywall. lol Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, you space is wonderful and I am green with envy. You are so neat and tidy and it looks like a warm, inviting place in which to create. Lovely! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful space! I work in a yellow room also but not as neat as yours :) !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your space. I think I share your OCD :). I just can't understand those messy folks- how do they ever get anything done....he he.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great space Stephanie!! Thanks for sharing your 'OCD' with us :) I think organizing is just as addicting as stamping ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Kim - beautiful space and friends have told me they thing I enjoy organizing MORE than stamping! And there's probably more money in it! LOL
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your space!!

    I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK, I am completely, totally jealous. Can I just come to your house and scrapbook.(It looks a lot quieter at your house!) My week is almost over but I have almost finished Shelby's year one album. (That means I am only, what, nine years behind.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks guys! I appreciate the sweet comments. Stacy you can come over any day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! And Stacy you make me feel so much better!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh, here is our blog address...we have had it since anna was born, some months get more posts than others


    www.dcand3a.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful stamping sanctuary! Love the yellow walls and white woodwork. I'm thrilled to see you enjoying the rails. Isn't it delightful to have a place for everything? Your fellow OCD Pal, M

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am sooooo jealous!! I could so get caught up on my scrapbooking in an organized area like that!!

    ReplyDelete